*Schedule is tentative and is subject to change.
Tentative Session List
- The First Cell Therapy: Whole Blood Use in the Military and Civilian Sectors
- Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine for Trauma and Critical Care
- Lessons Learned from COVID-19: The Therapeutic Potential of Cellular Therapies and Blood Products
- Novel Blood Products and Stem Cell Derived Blood Products
- Blood Shortages and Adjunctive Therapies to Address the Shortages
- Product Development for Threat X- session by BARDA
- Stem Cell and Cellular Therapeutics for Neurotrauma and Polytrauma
- One Health Driving Translational Development
- Sustainability of Funding for Research and Development
- Optimizing Clinical Trial Design to Support Advancement of Novel Therapies in Trauma and Critical Care
- Challenges of Product Development and Commercialization in Cell Therapies and Novel Blood Products: the Similarities and Differences.